New SoaS build soas68

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sat Sep 26 06:01:47 UTC 2009

Did copy-nand of soas68xo.img to my XO-1.  Tried to boot.  No X.

The initial boot gets as far as a screen with a "plaza pavement"
background and a login window in the center saying "Automatically
logging in ...".  Nothing more happens (I waited an hour, just in
case it was installing Activities, or something).  [I can select
"Language" and "Keyboard" - but that doesn't help.]

X is stuck.  [Nothing that looks wrong in /var/log.]

> This is the SoaS-on-XO-1 build announcement

I can get into a text console (alt-ctl-F2) -- but for me. trying to
run from soas68xo.img on an XO-1 is a failure.

mikus