Re: [Fedora-packaging] PHP guidelines

ES> No; I just think that the proposer of a draft shall maintain and
ES> update it.

It's a group effort, isn't it?  I have stated many times that I do not
fully understand all of the issues and am simply trying to move things
forward.  If I'm going to get flack for that, I'd rather just not
bother.

ES> Wrong/outdated information is much more worse than missing one.

If others wish it, I will delete the draft and drop the item from the
schedule.

 - J<