[Fedora-packaging] updated F12 dependent packages

Sean Middleditch sean at middleditch.us
Sat Oct 24 23:02:09 UTC 2009

Hey everyone,

I've got two packages in F12, libtelnet and clc, where clc is dependent
on a specific version of libtelnet.  I pushed libtelnet 0.12 into
F12-updates-testing, but I cannot get clc in.  The new version of clc
has a hard dependency on libtelnet 0.12, but the repo for F12 hasn't
rebuilt.  According to Koji, it can't rebuild the repo because now clc
won't build due to the old version only building against 0.11.

How the hell am I supposed to push the update clc and fix the repo building?