Catalyst spec files now online - Sorry

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Mon Sep 4 16:07:56 UTC 2006

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 01:34:25AM +0200, Roy-Magne Mo wrote:
> I've packaged these packages for my private use, and use cpanspec for a
> much better result than cpan2rpm.

Speaking of cpanspec, I highly recommend trying --follow for modules
with lots of dependencies (like Catalyst).  It isn't perfect since it
relies on the packages on CPAN having the proper dependecy
information, but it definitely will make the job of packaging the
dependencies *much* shorter.

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/