ON_DEV usage (was: Fwd: Who moved my bug?)

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Fri Nov 7 00:05:32 UTC 2008

This seems like a good idea -- everything seems to be working pretty
smoothly right now, but it seems like a step in the right direction as
we have more and more "SIG maintained" perl bits (the stuff formerly
belonging to JPO comes to mind).  Should we adopt it as our policy
also; that is, when working on a bug for a perl package we toggle the
state to ON_DEV?

                       -Chris