Task::Fedora

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:25:04 UTC 2009

Hi,

reading the thread about    "perl development" comps.xml group?
I thought about something slightly related.

What about you ppl starting to maintain a package on CPAN called
Task::Fedora that would list all the CPAN packages distributed by Fedora?

It would allow someone to easily setup a CPAN smoke tester focusing
specifically on those packages.

You could create an rpm with the sole purpose of pulling in all the perl
packages.

It will also allow the creation of other reports such as the one I mentioned
earlier http://ali.as/top100/

regards
  Gabor