Enthought revisited

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Sun Jun 15 01:16:20 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 10:00:30PM -0800, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 9:45 PM, Trond Danielsen
> <trond.danielsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,

> > in an previous thread on this mailing list several people expressed
> > their interest in packaging the Enthought collection for Fedora. I
> > wonder if this interest still exist, and if anyone with more
> > experience than me in these matters would be willing to step up and
> > lead the work required to get this done before Fedora 10?

> > I most certainly am willing to contribute in packaging and testing,
> > but do not fill qualified to take on the entire stack alone.

> I think it is prudent to see if there is enthought upstream developer
> interest in helping with the task of integrating their full framework.
>  I don't think it would be wise to attempt to pull the full stack in
> without coordinating with upstream.

Sorry, I have been travelling for holidays, and then relocating to the
states. I guess it is me you are talking about, though other people are
also willing to help, they are just not following this mailing list.

Feel free to ask for any help or advice. We are willing to make some
effort to make things easier for you to package.

Cheers,

Gaël