Can anyone volunteer to help with a Python 2.5 / Python 2.4 code issue?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri May 1 22:51:59 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 2:23 PM, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jef's found some code for defaultdict with a suitable license.  We'll
> put it in python-fedora for now and look at spinning out a compat
> library if there's more problems.  Between that and the
> python-sqlalchemy update from:
>
> http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/el/5/i386/python-sqlalchemy-0.4.7-1.el5.noarch.rpm
>
> he seems to have all the EL-5 specific errors ironed out.

I can only do very shallow testing. I think I need to actually have a
useful sql db locally to test any of the plotting. With the
defaultdict emulation I can get past the server errors and the
tracebacks..but there's nothing really useful going on.

I could probably help a little more in terms of  testing if the
development code came with a small pre-filled dummy sqlite db.

-jef