[Fedora Robotics] nxt_python

John McLean jesusfreak91 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 17:04:10 UTC 2008

I'll go grab the player and stage srpms, install them, and dig in.  Don't
expect much in terms of a patch since I've only got another day to work
before I'll be gone for two weeks.  I'll see what I can do, but by the
time I get back my guess is you all will probably have already patched it
and will be working on other things.  I've got nxt_python packaged, so if
you'd like I can submit it via bugzilla as soon as I test it with mock/koji.