Strange AVC from privoxy write

Tom London selinux at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 02:42:01 UTC 2004

Yes. /var/log/messages looks pretty much the same.  (sorry, I didn't
realize that
mail/list stuff would munge the white space).  The white space looks very
similar.

I can reproduce at will from privoxy or gnome-session (gaim, I think). Other
AVCs look 'normal'.....

Let me know if you need more log data on this.

I'm running kernel-2.6.7-1.441 from Arjan's tree, and the latest pkgs
from the
development tree.

tom