policy packages

Karl MacMillan kmacmillan at tresys.com
Tue May 18 21:01:04 UTC 2004

That is my goal, and I am glad that you mentioned that there are already
problems with this. It seems like we still haven't solved the problem,
though. I was after a consistent location for the currently active source
and linking /etc/selinux /etc/security/selinux doesn't address this. I
suggest that wherever the top of the selinux files is, the current policy
should be in src/policy. That way /etc/selinux/src/policy would be the
current policy source in your suggestion and the binary modules can then be
/etc/selinux/modules.

Karl

Karl MacMillan
Tresys Technology