problems

steve w5set at alltel.net
Thu Feb 10 23:25:35 UTC 2005

And ya'll think that having problems with such a mundane subject as Fedora
Core SELinux is a biggie, Kent obviously has much bigger (problem) fish to
fry.
About time I had a good laugh reading this email forum, but back to reality
and getting my server to run without any help from the Internet "assistants"
that stop often to help me by inputing code or something that trys to
overfill the buffers or evade detection by my router/firewalls. Ho-Hum.
--
.................steve    w5set