using tmpfs for /tmp and selinux

alex at milivojevic.org alex at milivojevic.org
Fri May 6 17:06:33 UTC 2005

Sorry for posting this outside of corresponding thread for those using
threading.  I'm new to the list, and found thread in the archives, so couldn't
simply hit reply in my mail reader.

I've applied changes described to the rc.sysinit (restorecon /tmp), created
local.te (allow tmpfile tmpfs_t:filesystem associate;) and reloaded policy.  It
seems to be working for me on both FC3 and RHEL4.  The question I have is, will
this patches (to both initscripts and selinux-policy-targeted) be present in U1
for RHEL4?

Thanks,
Aleksandar Milivojevic