[patch] CUPS 1.2 SELinux policy changes...

Chad Hanson chanson at TrustedCS.com
Mon Nov 21 16:38:06 UTC 2005

I am positive there are customer requirements for this. The example could be
multiple classified networks, instead of unclass/class as well. This can
provide printer reduction in these cases with a multilevel print server.