Icons Disapperd

Rahul sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 25 20:15:35 UTC 2006

Pranav Vishnoi wrote:
> Thanks Rahul
>     For giving me a certification details.
> But my problem is remain. I have some questions.
> 1.After setenforce 1 Iam unable to login root, Where I do changes to give
> access permision to root. It gives message wrong password. but when I do
> setenforce 0
> there is no problem to login as root.

Then you need to look at AVC denied messages in /var/log/messages or
/var/log/audit (if audit service is enabled) and post the messages to
this list if you are unable to figure out and resolve it.

> 2. In live cd there is no procedure for auto relabel / structure. any short
> command for relabel / .

relabel /. seems a rather short command to me.

> 3. Can I replace policy.20 with policy.18 or used fc3 policy?

Usually a bad idea as newer policies tend to be better.

Rahul