setroubleshootd AVC denials???

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue May 29 22:11:05 UTC 2007

On 2007-05-29, 21:47 GMT, John Dennis wrote:
> updated bz with instructions on how to check if setroubleshootd
> is running which is the most plausible explanation for why
> sealert cannot connect.

Nonsense, of course it is and it was running. sealert has been
now for the last five minutes trying to get connection to
setroubleshootd (or wherever, showing ``Server load'' message all
the time).

>> and I have put my audit.log on
>> http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/tmp/audit.log.bz2
>
> Hmm... I get: 403 Permission denied

That should be fixed and it has been attached to the bug 215722
as well (although, we should really make from it a new bug; this
one used to be around selinux problems with postfix -- which are
not fixed anyway).

Matej