squid reverse proxy - AVC

Mail Lists lists at sapience.com
Tue Jan 6 02:42:26 UTC 2009

On 01/05/2009 10:27 AM, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> Are you seeing this avc on every boot?  Or just once.  THis could have
> happened if you were in the /var/named/chroot/etc directory hen you
> restarted the squid application.

  Brilliant catch - i just cd /etc/squid and restarted it ... and no
avc. I have not as yet rebooted to see what happens on a full reboot -
but it certainly appears that i was in /var/named/chroot/etc when I
started squid.

  I will report back when the machine gets a reboot to confirm all is well.

  Thank you for you insight and help.

gene/