up2date Error [Was: Re: New fedora-release in rawhide]

Andreas Sartori andreas.sartori at fh-sbg.ac.at
Wed Oct 29 15:16:33 UTC 2003

another failure with up2date.
i dont know if it has already been writte here but,
when i update packages and there are dependencies, the up2date
process just hangs. in the logfile i just get:
[Wed Oct 29 08:58:54 2003] up2date solving dep for: ['mozilla',
'libcrlayeng.so.1', 'libcroco', 'libcroco.so.1', 'libcrseleng.so.1', 'xmms']

then nothing happens anymore.

-andy

    andreas sartori
    system management
    information & network technologies
    redhat certified engineer

    fh salzburg fachhochschulgesellschaft mbh
    schillerstraße 30
    5020 salzburg austria
    tel. +43 662 4665 652 / fax 659
    http://www.fh-sbg.ac.at/int/