Fedora 0.95 (aka test3) and RHN

mb mbarrientos at cfl.rr.com
Wed Oct 15 02:48:56 UTC 2003

Hi Robert,

I'm new using up2date. I remember that for Beta 2, at some time to get
the updates I had to define the channel  in RHN site.
But for rawhide, I don't see any channel in RHN site. And I still
getting the error because the Fedora 0.95 channel doesn't
exist yet.

I'll execute 'up2date --configure' to look for a 'rawhide' option, am I
correct? Or I need to wait for the channel creation in RHN?

Regards
Mario