Help me to configure XF86Config for TV-out

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Wed Oct 29 17:55:59 UTC 2003

On October 29, 2003 11:01 am, Vanco, Don , <"Vanco, Don"
<don.vanco at agilysys.com>> wrote:
> Alor wrote:
> > Help me to configure XF86Config for display video on TV using tv-out

> This list
> getting WAY too many support and OT threads going to keep up with it...  I
> can appreciate the desire to get TV out working - but this list should not
> be the first place you stop to learn how to do so...

Quite true. You have a very valid point.

> 	I really wanna help with the Fedora stuff - but damn, 200 emails a
> day is really excessive when the signal-to-noise ratio starts to drop like

Might I suggest the following:
1) Set your mailer to thread messages, that way you can simply skip over
subjects which don't interest you.
2) A better solution: get the list in digest form.
The former method might not really be so good, since some users are
obstinately inclined to top post, thereby confusing those who are new to
the list (*OR* googling for information). Others post either without any
subject line, or without changing the topic appropriately...

Hopefully, this latter method will save both your time and the stress on
your nerves!

HTH & cheers,

Elton ;-)

"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.