More NFS Problems

TGS spam at tachegroup.com
Fri Apr 23 17:16:17 UTC 2004

I too am having NFS problems. I had them a bit ago, then they went away
after an update, now they are back with the latest up to date dev release.
Using NFS between Fedora and Fedora works just fine, but between (Fedora and
Solaris) and (Fedora and Redhat) it hangs. The Fedora machines are clients
to the Solaris and Redhat NFS servers. I have selinux disabled in the config
file and kernel option.

I will trace and post the results in a bit.