Netapplet

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Mon Oct 25 16:06:31 UTC 2004

The applet should not be present when you only have a wired card in the
computer.  However, it _should_ show when you have more than 1 device,
or when you have _any_ wireless devices plugged in and in-use.  Other
behaviors are likely bugs.

BTW, what's your onboard wireless card's driver and model?

Dan