rawhide report: 20050628 changes

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:08:16 UTC 2005

On 6/28/05, Justin Conover <justin.conover at gmail.com> wrote:
> It does show broken deps for many of the arch's but doesn't list i386
because there are no broken deps for 386 at the moment according to repoclosure.
Which I can verify by locally using the yum-utils package.

> java-1.4.2-gcj-compat-devel - 1.4.2.0-11jpp.noarch requires ecj

I saw that.. thats a related problem but thats not exactly the error
you reported.... which is why im asking.

how about you install the yum-utils package from extras-development
and then do a run of repoclosure. Does the output of "repoclosure -r
development"  on your machine
include any additional breakages not reported in the build report for that arch?

-jef