CDs mount to volume name

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Wed Feb 8 23:25:03 UTC 2006

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 06:02:11PM -0500, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On 2/8/06, Michal Jaegermann <michal at harddata.com> wrote:
>
> > Maybe a partially good advice but why we needed it
> > then in the first place?
> D-E-S-K-T-O-P

One would think so.  But you are effectively telling us here
always if mouse, for whatever reasons, is not desirable".
Looks to me like a huge step backwards.

You still failed to explain what this particular demented behaviour
gains on a desktop despite that many asked.

> Learn to interface with hal in your scripted actions.

You seem to roundly ignore most what I wrote.  Care for examples?
Robust ones?

   Michal