FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:50:56 UTC 2006

tor, 26 01 2006 kl. 14:58 +0100, skrev Nils Philippsen:

> Lemme see... last I looked, Fedora wasn't just for end users but also
> for testers and developers, on the contrary I would recommend that
> (unmanaged ;-) end users should use distributions with longer life
> cycles than Fedora.
>
> (If this is Thursday, I don't dare imagining Friday)
> Nils

If you want something useful for testers, and believe me an everything
install is no good for 99% of all testers, give me test releases which
by default installs -debuginfo packages for every package selected. Yes
it will be big and dogslow but at least it carries with it some
advantage for testers and consequently developers.

- David

--
Obligatory shameless blog plug - the GNOME commentary located at:
www.lovesunix.net/blog