Wild and crazy times for the development tree

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 00:12:45 UTC 2006

On 3/20/06, Jim Cornette <fct-cornette at insight.rr.com> wrote:
> One note regarding the repo files, they are installed as rpmnew files,
> so moving the older repo files out of the way is needed.

This should only happen if you have editting the original files.
rpmnew or rpmsave files are only created in situations when config
files are already unclean from an rpm -V perspective.

Speaking of rpmnew/rpmsave can we pretty pretty pretty please get the
tracking of the creation of these files via the some sort of
centralized logging a target feature for fc6?

-jef"unclean"spaleta