F9 and selinux

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 7 08:38:57 UTC 2008

On Saturday 05 April 2008 20:15, Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:

> >> You can also just file a bug report and and attach the file to that bug
> >> report.
> >
> > Johann - I started a bug report, but got hung up on the component.  The
> > problem is selinux, but there isn't a component offered called selinux,
> > is there?  I couldn't see one.  So - what component do I file it under?
> >
> > Anne
>
> ?
>
> Log in to bugzilla (
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/query.cgi?GoAheadAndLogIn=1 )
> Choose new, choose fedora ( Fedora products ) ,click in components, press s
> press page down 11 times and you should see
>
> selinux-doc
> selinux-policy
> selinux-policy-mls
> selinux-policy-strict
> selinux-policy-targeted
>
> Then file it against selinux-policy and Dan will take from there..

Thanks.  I did that yesterday.  Upstart produces no less than 38 AVCs on my
system.  Just how much detail needs to go into the report?  I sent the whole
of the setroubleshooter output, but if I have to do that for 38 AVCs it will
constitute a book.  I plan to put all the upstart ones into one text file.
If I give full output for the first ones can I give an abbreviated version
for the rest?  If so, which bits are essential?  What about the summary line
and the raw audit messages?

Anne