Anaconda crach when upgrading from FC7 to FC9.

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:32:09 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Francis SOUYRI <francis.souyri at apec.fr> wrote:
> Michal,
>
> Thank you but the system default language are US, I have also the French
> installed.

But it seems, for the upgrade, that French was selected...

Anaconda instance, containing members:
rescue_mount: True
intf: InstallInterface instance, containing members:
 intf.screen: SnackScreen instance, containing members:
   intf.screen.width: 80
   intf.screen.helpCb: <bound method InstallInterface.helpWindow of
<text.InstallInterface instance at 0xb7a3834c>>
   intf.screen.height: 25
 intf.instLanguage: Language instance, containing members:
   intf.instLanguage.targetLang: None
   intf.instLanguage.default: fr_FR.UTF-8
   intf.instLanguage.displayMode: t
   intf.instLanguage.current: fr_FR.UTF-8

jerry

--
Some people say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh look!
A chicken!