Anaconda crach when upgrading from FC7 to FC9.

Francis SOUYRI francis.souyri at apec.fr
Mon Aug 18 06:35:16 UTC 2008

Hello Jerry,

    Exact I do the upgrade in french but normally this only concern the
language for the programs running for the upgrade not the system. But
you are right if I remember I have a similar problem during an earlier
upgrade (FC6 -> FC7 or FC3 -> FC5). I thinks it is necessary to use the
same language for an upgrade than the system upgraded. I do the test
this morning.

Best regards.

francis