wireless password management stopped working

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 16:08:02 UTC 2008

Neal Becker wrote:

> Since updating to F10, and then all updates, I am not being asked for my
> password to my wallet, but instead NetworkManager asks for each password.
> I'm using kde.

Looks like here's the problem (but what's the solution?)

Dec  7 10:59:32 nbecker1 gnome-keyring-ask: Gtk: cannot open display:
Dec  7 10:59:32 nbecker1 gnome-keyring-daemon[3118]: missing dialog response from ask tool
Dec  7 10:59:32 nbecker1 gnome-keyring-daemon[3118]: the gnome-keyring-daemon process may not have been initialized properly, as its environment is missing the 'DISPLAY' variable.