wireless password management stopped working

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Dec 7 19:18:41 UTC 2008

Neal Becker wrote:
> Since updating to F10, and then all updates, I am not being asked for my
> password to my wallet, but instead NetworkManager asks for each password.
> I'm using kde.

Well, NetworkManager-gnome worked for me in F10's KDE (using the past tense
because I switched to knetworkmanager), but if you want, you can try
knetworkmanager:
su -
yum install knetworkmanager
yum remove NetworkManager-gnome
reboot

It's a bit experimental and still KDE-3-based, which is why it's not the
default. But in principle it works, unless you need VPN or something like
that.

That said, I don't understand why gnome-keyring-daemon is failing that way
for you.

        Kevin Kofler