Still no NFS install

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sat Jun 28 07:00:09 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 18:30 -0700, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
> I rsynched fc10 today and burned boot.iso.
>
> Diskboot.img mentioned in the README was missing.
>
> I tried both gui and text install and did not see any way
> to specify an NFS install.
>
> And of course since Fedora so wisely reformats the hard drive
> before doing anything, updating the drive is not an option.
>
> I am hoping Fedora 10 will eventually be a smoothly installing and
> functioning system as is Fedora 8.

Last time I tried a rawhide install, was few days ago (maybe last week)
and got the same thing.  Not option (at all actually) to do any kind of
install (like it skipped that step) and the screen eventually goes blank
(right when starting to install or checking deps or something along
those lines) and that's it.

BTW, might get better comments/answers/thoughts if you submitted these
type problems to the devel-list instead.

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302 at fedoraproject.org