Unhandled Exceptions in Wednesday's Rawhide,evenwith Binkie

The Rawhide installer unhandled exception triggered by a empty card reader has returned.

With its binkie in place, installation proceeded normally until I tried to specify the boot loader be installed in the root partition instead of MBR. I don't recall encountering
an unhandled exception at this place before.

p.s. With the installer setting the display to high resolution, please can we have a maximize button for the package selection dialog? It is most annoying having to use
fiddly scroll bars while most of the screen is simply wasted.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf omen com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665