Installing Rawhide

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at cox.net
Fri Dec 4 15:37:28 UTC 2009

On 12/04/2009 12:05 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 21:52 -0500, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
>
>> Actually, I was looking forward to trying my hand some python coding and
>> trying some things.  Steep learning curve since my old IBM systems
>> programming days on 360/370.
>>
>> BTW, what is/was the rationale for having untestable versions of
>> anaconda in rawhide?
>
> Well, they're not 'untestable', you'll be able to use them from the
> nightly live composes.

True, but there seemed to be some discussion that the anaconda team
didn't want the triage hassle of dealing with bugs they knew were
present.  Seems they will still get them from users testing with the
nightly live composes.

Oh, well.  In the day we would just say, "I'll shut up now and just
color in my coloring book."