Urgent bug triaging task: installer blocker bugs for the beta

iarly selbir iarlyy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:54:30 UTC 2009

What to do in this cases:

1 - The bugs status should be preserved as NEW, because I changed a bug to
ASS and devel back to NEW ( 490660 )

2 - Some bugs already have other blocks alias like FedoraServerTracker,
AnacondaStorage ( 487669, 484983 )

3 - Some bugs already have F11Blocker or F11Beta, but status is NEW, keep
it? ( 490515 )

Thanks for clarifications.

I'm afraid making mistakes.

Regards,