vnc server

stefan riemens fgfs.stefan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 20:20:43 UTC 2009

[stefan at laptop-stefan ~]$ yum whatprovides */vncserver
Loaded plugins: allowdowngrade, dellsysidplugin2, fastestmirror, presto,
              : refresh-packagekit
chromium/filelists                                       | 4.8 kB     00:00
google/filelists                                         | 9.6 kB     00:00
tigervnc-server-1.0.0-1.fc12.i686 : A TigerVNC server
Repo        : fedora
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/bin/vncserver
Filename    : /etc/rc.d/init.d/vncserver

tigervnc-server-1.0.0-2.fc11.i586 : A TigerVNC server
Repo        : installed
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/bin/vncserver
Filename    : /etc/rc.d/init.d/vncserver

Good luck,
Stefan