New BugZapper Introduction

Victor victor.danell at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 23:51:24 UTC 2009

Hi everyone!

I've applied to the BugZapper team today, hoping to contribute with what I
can. Please note that I have only used Fedora and Linux for about six months
so far, which means I have a _lot_ left to learn. Having said this, I feel
that with a little nudge in the right direction I should be able to at least
be of some assistance :)

To tell you a little bit about myself, my name is Victor Danell and I'm a 22
year old Computer Science student from the northern parts of Sweden. As with
anyone who studies at a university my hours vary greatly depending on what
courses I take and this does of course affect how much stuff I can zap. A
guestimate would be that I'll have a few hours a week to spare.

As for area of preference, I really can't say. I guess the easier the better
in the beginning, to get a hang of how everything works. I'll definitely be
on IRC if I'm accepted, to see what is going on.

Thanks in advance for considering my application! Feel free to contact me,
should there be any questions.

IRC nick: lightweight
msn: fs04vida at gmail.com

// Victor