[Fedora-trans-ar] SSH Key..

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Sun Aug 15 20:45:19 UTC 2004

> yes, that page was not updated. Go
> http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/translations/
>
> There you will see:
> To become a translator, go to the sign up page.
>
> On the same page you will find:
> "To view the current translation status, go to status page. "
> Choose the arabic language. You will find a link that says "Take" next to
> the
> file. Click on it and enter your account info. Tell me if you face a
> problem
> till this point.

Munzir..i got problem to put my PK in the registeration form.. as am not
connect to internet through redhat and i didn't mount the windows partition
so i could put public key file there..don't remember how! actually.

Something else want to tell..i noticed at the end of SSH public Key file
maha at localhost.localdomain, am not sure if my email should be placed instead
or this is an invalid public key.

So i got 2 solutions.. i can telnet on someone machine to generate that key
or someone register me there on behave of myself (i hate to say this but
have to say it).

Maha.

--
test