[Fedora-trans-ar] SSH Key..

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Mon Aug 16 13:10:40 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Ahad 28 Jumaada al-Thaani 1425 23:45, maha helwa wrote:

> Munzir..i got problem to put my PK in the registeration form.. as am not
> connect to internet through redhat and i didn't mount the windows partition
> so i could put public key file there..don't remember how! actually.

If I understand your problem why don't you use the simple way of copying
your .ssh/id_dsa.pub on a floppy, boot windows, connect to the Internet and
copy/paste the key?

> Something else want to tell..i noticed at the end of SSH public Key file
> maha at localhost.localdomain, am not sure if my email should be placed
> instead or this is an invalid public key.

no leave is as it is. Changing anything would make it invalid.

> So i got 2 solutions.. i can telnet on someone machine to generate that key
> or someone register me there on behave of myself (i hate to say this but
> have to say it).

This would contradict the idea of having a _private_ key. However, I would
send you the file now as attachment privately. In case we can't solve your
problem, I will commit in behalf of you. Don't worry about this. Just finish
this file as soon as possible.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA