[Fedora-trans-ar] Glossary - release / version

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Wed Dec 1 23:51:16 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Khamees 05 Shawwal 1425 4:29 am, Munzir Taha wrote:
> On Yaum al-Arbi'a 04 Shawwal 1425 15:48, Mohammad Ghoniem wrote:

> > إصدار 2.05
> > تعديل 29.0.3

> I thought many times about your suggestions. I can't say but your
> suggestion is correct, mine is wrong. Actually, you worth a prize for this
> suggestion. Take it from Sherif ;)
>
> I am very satisfied now with this
> version تعديل
> release إصدار

More thinking...
Deeper thinking...
More examples encountered...
I dare say version تعديل is not always accurate...
Your version of Fedora is too old - is one example... ;)
Here I feel it's better to use the translation نسخة don't you agree?...

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA