[Fedora-trans-ar] Fedora translation is would be 100% again today

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Sun Dec 5 05:21:55 UTC 2004

Inshallah I am going to finish the translation of Fedora files today. I did
translate most of the remaining files except some strings here and there. I
also added some words to the glossary and did small changes. I did one thing
wrong that I should post here the changes I did but with lots of issues I
have on my head, I forgot to do this. I hope everyone will take five minutes
reviewing all the entries and let's discuss it here.

The file translated by Mr. Turki has undergone some changes so I msgmerge it
with the original .pot and committed it.

[munzir at localhost translate]$ cvs log system-config-lvm/po/ar.po
Enter passphrase for key '/home/munzir/.ssh/id_dsa':

RCS file: /usr/local/CVS/system-config-lvm/po/ar.po,v
total revisions: 2;     selected revisions: 2
----------------------------
revision 1.2
date: 2004/12/05 05:04:32;  author: munzir;  state: Exp;  lines: +265 -171
- On behalf of Turki Al-Ibrahim
- 142 translated messages, 18 fuzzy translations, 15 untranslated messages.

There is one file though (dist.po)
$ msgfmt --statistics specspo/dist/ar.po
2030 translated messages, 363 fuzzy translations, 333 untranslated messages.
which need to be considered after finishing the Quality Assurance (QA) phase.
I need to hear your suggestions regarding how to proceed. Please!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA