[Fedora-trans-ar] QA phase started...

Mohammad Ghoniem Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Wed Dec 15 13:55:31 UTC 2004

Salâms,

I just wanted to mention I will be out of office for a couple of weeks.
I am not sure of how frequently I will  be accessing the web until the
beginning of next year. If this is fine with you, I will be checking in
that package when I am back in shâ'a Allâh. If someone in this list is
near Cairo, we may meet around a cup of tea at some time. If so, drop me
an email to arrange that. :-)

salâms

Mohammad