[Fedora-trans-ar] QA phase started...

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Wed Dec 15 20:46:50 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Arbi'a 03 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 4:55 pm, Mohammad Ghoniem wrote:
> Salâms,
>
> I just wanted to mention I will be out of office for a couple of weeks.
> I am not sure of how frequently I will  be accessing the web until the
> beginning of next year. If this is fine with you, I will be checking in
> that package when I am back in shâ'a Allâh. If someone in this list is
> near Cairo, we may meet around a cup of tea at some time. If so, drop me
> an email to arrange that. :-)

Ghoeim, happy vaccation! Since you will be out for two weeks, I will translate
the file myself. When you come back just show and you find something else
awaiting for your nice translations!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA