[Fedora-trans-ar] FC3 and Arabic bugs

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Sun Dec 19 13:39:05 UTC 2004

Salaam,

FC3 tools and interface havea bug when you deal with check boxes.  You need to
check on the other side where the original check box exist before it's
mirrored to the right. I am not sure if me or someone else here has reported
it but I encounter this sometime ago and forgot to report it. I think it's
when you need to install packages. I mean something like this:
 __
|__|   any package (in English)
  __ا
|__| أي حزمة (بالعربي)
In the second case, you need to check after the text to the left to have the
check box to be checked. For sure one picture worth thousands words but I
don't have access to Fedora now. Any one reported this? Is it resolved?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA