[Fedora-trans-ar] arabic-fedora.org logo

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Tue Dec 21 19:51:04 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Khamees 05 Shawwal 1425 3:28 am, Munzir Taha wrote:

> > Anyway, let's judge from the logos itself.. i love doing such things..but
> > am not in mood :(
>
> I would also suggest that we could use google-style logos; logos that
> always change keeping the name google as it's. This doesn't mean we we are
> not going to have voting and winner(s) ;) but the other accepted logos
> submitted could also been used in rotation style in different occasions.

Hey! What happened here? Sherief? I care more about causing you a loss than
getting it myself ;) Fulfill your promise please!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA