[Fedora-trans-ar] Modules To Translate

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Tue Nov 16 13:11:49 UTC 2004

On Yau al-Thulatha 03 Shawwal 1425 15:24, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 11:50, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:
> > Anyone else would like to take one of the files mentioned here?
>
> Sorry for disappearing for the last period. I hope I will be able to do
> better now I am less busy. But I see you have done some marvellous job.
>
> If nobody has taken it, I can start system-config-lvm this night. Might
> take a couple of days.

Welcome back dear karouri,
system-config-lvm is alreay taken by Turki (at) zahid. I should take that file
until Turki gets his confirmation to avoid any confusion.

Turki did you apply for a cvs account?

I have a more urgent priority for you rather than translation. I sent a mail
here before regarding the arabic support on the text installation in Fedora.

<quote>
Just we need some one to file the bug in the best way. The issue is already
solved in Debian (slang?). The efforts of Debain should be ported upstream
and backported here in Fedora and to other distros. If there is a better
solution (bicon?) than the one done by Debian, we need to make this clear to
them with accurate reasoning.

Karouri, (the maintainer of bicon), will you please tell us about the
situation now and how we are going to proceed in addressing the issue to
other distros?
</quote>

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA