[Fedora-trans-ar] arabic-fedora.org logo

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Wed Nov 17 11:02:50 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Arbi'a 04 Shawwal 1425 11:20, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:
> Good ideas, but we need to have the words in Arabic font mainly.

Do you mean in Arabic words?
Do you suggest we write it فيدورا in Arabic?

I have asked you before regarding whether you think it's better to
transliterate Product names. I can't say for sure one option is better than
the other but though it look good with transliterating Fedora, it looks
rather odd with thing like كي دي إي and أوبن أوفيس.أورج for KED and OOo. I
need more comments so that we reach a conclusion and stick to it.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA