[Fedora-trans-ar] arabic-fedora.org logo

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Wed Nov 17 14:53:17 UTC 2004

Well, this logo belongs to us as an arabic fedora group.. not fedora
specifically or otherwise we can't change the original logo asln.

But i would prefer to keep the letters in english and not arabic.. it would
be better if we don't divated much from original logo..palms trees :).. keep
the flavor of the original logo but in arabic way. small changes should be
applied not big one.

Anyway, let's judge from the logos itself.. i love doing such things..but am
not in mood :(

Maha

--
Curiosity killed the CAT :)

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!