[Fedora-trans-ar] Translation How-To - By Maha

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Thu Nov 18 02:44:41 UTC 2004

> Maha, please add version number , author informaiton, and date to your
> Wiki : )
>
> Sherif

OKay.. added.. But give me a break, almost 60 emails in 2 days.. i need one
day `insha` Allah to release :) an initial version..ops release..
Are we going to follow linux package numbering here :)

before any could apply his changes.. i need to finish this draft.. and the
whole document is all yours.. i would be glad if you give me more detailed
comment after i finish :)
Just one fine day..

Maha

--
Curiosity killed the CAT :)

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!