[Fedora-trans-ar] Done.. Re: Translation How-To - By Maha

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Sat Nov 20 03:44:22 UTC 2004

> > Maha, please add version number , author informaiton, and date to your
> > Wiki : )
> >
> > Sherif
> >

> OKay.. added.. But give me a break, almost 60 emails in 2 days.. i need
> one
> day `insha` Allah to release :) an initial version..ops release..
> Are we going to follow linux package numbering here :)
>
> before any could apply his changes.. i need to finish this draft.. and the
> whole document is all yours.. i would be glad if you give me more detailed
> comment after i finish :)
> Just one fine day..
>
> Maha

Am done, hope it will be good one 'YA Rab' :)) the whole document is all
yours guys..
Please review it if i missed something important or added useless section..
or messed up any info... raise a flag :)

It's important that this document be clear and good enough for new members
to get started..

--
Maha

Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++